Annual memberships for established AI companies and startups are customized based on the offerings below:
COGNITIVE WORLD is the go-to resource for credible, valuable content and engagement centered on AI transformation. We aim to deliver streamlined value to the dealmakers in AI today. As CogWorld's ecosystem evolves, our member base becomes more comprehensive. Members include a mix of about 100 luminaries and thought leaders (our Think Tank), AI startups and more established solution providers, management consulting firms, enterprise buyers of all sized organizations, C-level and thought leader-focused associations and institutes, and also a comprehensive support structure involved in research, education, events, recruitment and more.
Corporate members use CogWorld’s credibility and targeted focus to engage the dealmakers in AI; to create (self-publish and work with us to develop) valuable content distributed socially and in various venues to engage the C-level and their influencers.
We brief our Think Tank of our members’ solution offerings, competitive advantage and challenges.. for engagement purposes. We also deliver speaking and panel discussion opportunities to members at events, globally.
Our aim is to optimize engagement between dealmakers, and among the many content and event-driven ways we do this, we can also provide warm introductions with targeted enterprise leaders.
Our 3 pillars are our Think Tank/knowledge hub, ecosystem and marketplace. CogWorld’s purpose is to streamline the flow of content, engagement and commerce, to optimize the journey to AI transformation.
COGNITIVE WORLD doesn’t accept ads and maintains a credible, informative and engaging environment with a Think Tank of about 100 subject matter experts.
Below are options we offer to our paid members. We’d be thrilled to explore your needs and add value to your content marketing, events and business development efforts.
Credible, collaborative environment
· Access to Think Tank
· Members engage in a credible environment complementing their existing content marketing and business development programs
Self-publishing of content
· Valuable thought leadership-based content, self-published by our corporate members
· C-Level articles, videos, podcasts, etc.
· Case studies (CogWorld has a consistent format; more to come on our Case Study Awards program)
· Use cases, white papers, presentations, infographics, etc.
Content creation by CogWorld
· Ghostwriting (thought leadership)
· Q&As (C-level interviews with our team)
· Customer testimonials
· All forms of content including articles, video, podcasts, infographics, etc.
Distribution of content
· Primary social media venues include LinkedIn and Twitter (+ others)
· Additional media venues (details to come)
· Association and institute partnerships targeting C-level execs, influencers (details to come)
· Syndicated content push (from your DynamicHub dashboard)
· Inclusion in newsletters sent to our 20,000+ list
· Sponsorship of topic-centered eFeatures (guaranteed exposure to 500,000)
Member’s Dynamic Hub
· Your content is showcased dynamically based on relevance, to engage with members
· Deeper levels of content are accessible to select members (may require NDAs)
· Prime positioning and delivery of select content within the hub
· Dynamic formation of member networks and content ‘clusters’ (to come with AI)
· CogWorld Dealmaker Events (NYC and Silicon Valley) and TEDx programs
· CogWorld luminaries and thought leaders to participate at your events
· Speaker and panelist opportunities with global events that CogWorld sponsors
· Speaker and panelist opportunities at our corporate members’ events
· Workshop sponsorship opportunities at universities and other venues
· CogWorld coverage of your event, and coverage of your leadership at other events
· Live coverage/feeds
Targeted customer outreach
· Targeted outreach via email campaigns to our list of 20k+ (segmented)
· Warm introductions (we are well-wired, always gaining a pulse on buyer pain points and solid solution provider value)
· Sales of products and services on CogWorld
· Benefits, discounts, participation opportunities
· Founding member roles
· Surveys, research, etc.
· Data acquisition and provision
· Predictive analytics and dynamic self-organizing of content and engagement (more to come on this novel AI)